Many recovery applications can recover deleted data from Android devices, but can they retrieve deleted data on SIM card on Android? That would be a question for others, but not for you. Because you will get 3 practical methods about SIM card data recovery here, which means you can recover deleted and formatted data on SIM card with these 3 ways. Let's check them out.
Tips: What kind of data is stored on SIM card?
When the time goes by, the SIM card has improved a lot. Currently, a SIM card can store several hundred contacts and text messages. And you can make a choice where you want to save your contacts and messages, including SIM card and internal storage of the Android phone.
As a satisfying SIM Card Data Recovery application - Samsung Data Recovery, it can scan the deleted data from SIM card on the computer, and then you can select which you want to recover. All the process is simple, but you can recover the SIM card data easily. Besides, This SIM card data recovery app has multiple functions of recovery and you can know them in the following.
- Retrieve deleted files from SIM card, including text messages and contacts.
- Recover deleted contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, documents from Android internal storage.
- Recover lost media files from SD card, such as music, videos, pictures, and other documents.
- Support to backup Android data on computer with easy steps.
- View the deleted data on the PC and then select the desired data to recover.
- The scanning modes contains quick scan and deep scan, and you can choose one to recover data.
- Connect Android phone which inserted your SIM card to the computer with a USB cable, and then this app can scan your SIM card quickly.
What's more, this SIM Card Recovery app has wide compatibility. For example, it supports all the SIM cards on Android phone, so it works with almost all kinds of Android phones, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Samsung Note 10+/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11 Life/U11 Eyes/U11/U19e, LG G9/G8/G7/G6/G5, Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20, ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10, Motorola, Sony, LG, Oppo, etc.
Download the SIM Data Recovery app for free below.
Step 1: Install SIM Data Recovery App
At first, please download and install this Android SIM Card Data Recovery on the computer. Then run this program and choose the "Android Recovery" module.
Step 2: Connect SIM Card to the PC
It is easy to connect your SIM card to the PC. Please connect your Android phone which inserted the SIM card to the computer via a USB cable. And enable USB debugging on the Android phone. The app will detect your SIM card and Android phone together.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Data from SIM Card
- On the computer, you will see different types of data, please click the "Next" icon and choose one scanning mode.
- Next, you need to tap on the "Contacts" category on the list, and you can see the deleted contacts from the SIM card on the right side. If needed, you can hit the "Messages" on the list and you can see the deleted messages on the right. After selected, please hit the "Recover" icon. The app will start to recover the selected data in seconds.
Further reading: Wonder how to recover deleted files from Android phone? This integrated article will offer the helpful methods for you.
SIM Card Recovery & Manager is a useful recovery app for Android SIM card. With this SIM card recovery tool, you will be not afraid of losing data from SIM card because it can restore deleted data in no time. And it is help of developing the backup habit. You can also add, search, and delete contacts with it.
Step 1: Download SIM Card Recover & Manager
From the setout, you need to download the SIM Card Recover & Manager app on your Android phone, and then enter it.
Step 2: Export Contacts to SD Card
Secondly, please export the contacts backup file which is VCF format to the SD card.
Step 3: Import Deleted Contacts
Thirdly, you need to tap on the "Import" icon and the deleted contacts will be recovered immediately.
Read also: On your Android internal storage, have you lost photos from it? Why not recover deleted photos on Android?
If you want to recover the deleted contacts from your computer to the SIM card, this SIM Card Restoration app can do it in an easy way. It can recover the deleted data from SIM card in 1 click, including contacts and text messages that have been backed up on the computer. In addition, you can manage media files and other data on Android phone as well with the SIM card restoration app.
Step 1: Download this SIM Card Repair Software
Please download and install this SIM recovery software on the computer. Then go to the "Android Assistant" module on the screen.
Step 2: Link Android Device to the Computer
Next, link the Android device to the PC via a USB cable and enable USB debugging on the mobile phone. Then this software will check your device in no time.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Data SIM Card
- Once done, you will see the home page, then click the "Super Toolkit" button.
- Now, please click the "Restore" icon and you will see the pop-up window. Please tick off the data you want and tap on the "Restore" icon at the button. After a while, the deleted files will be restored from the backup to your SIM card.
SIM card is so important in the life and work that we need to protect the data from losing. Therefore, it is necessary for you to know the tips about SIM card recovery software. When it comes to encounter the loss of data from SIM card on Android, you can use these 3 ways mentioned above to recover it breezily. What's more, the most powerful SIM card data recovery app - Samsung Data Recovery you can't miss. With it, you can retrieve deleted data on SIM card and backup data without trouble. Why don't you try?
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.