Love storing videos on their SD card and unfortunately deleted the favorite one mistakenly? This post will be your video saver because it can easily solve the problem of how to recover deleted videos from SD card with 3 useful approaches. Besides, it will display the reasons for losing videos from the SD card to help you avoiding video loss.
Maybe you find that your videos miss sometimes on your SD card. Actually, there are multiple reasons that will cause losing videos from your SD card. Therefore, what will lead to losing videos from SD card is in the following for your inference, which is helpful to avoid losing data on the SD card.
So, can you recover deleted videos from SD card? In fact, in most cases, you can recover the losing videos from your SD card, because the deleting videos are not overwritten, and you can make use of the recovery software to get them back. Now, go on to the next part and you can get the effective methods to do video recovery from SD card.
As the professional SD card video recovery, Samsung Data Recovery program can recover deleted videos from SD card without hassle. Of course, it can also recover the music files, pictures, books, and other documents that you store on the SD card. Besides, you can use it to recover the deleted data from your Android internal storage as well.
- Easily recover media files from the SD card without root, including videos, music, photos and documents.
- The Android data recovery mode can help you scan out and recover the deleted data on the Android internal memory and the inserted SD card on the Android device at the same time, such as contacts, call logs, text messages, and multimedia data.
- In addition to the deleted files, it can back up the existing data from your Android phone/tablet to the computer.
- You can freely choose the Quick Scan or Deep Scan mode to let it scan your device.
- All the videos and other files can be viewed on the computer directly.
- It is easy to differentiate the deleted files from the existing data via the colors, because the deleting files are all in red, and the existing in black.
Moreover, this software supports many Android devices with Android OS 4.0 or later, like Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy Tab 4/Galaxy Tab S5e, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia 1/Xperia L4, LG G9/G8/G7/G6, Huawei Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate 20 Pro, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Motorola, ZTE, and so on.
Download the SD card video recovery for free below.
Step 1: Install the Program
From the beginning, please download the software on the computer from this page, and then install it on the desktop.
Step 2: Insert SD Card to Computer
- Then choose the "SD Card Recovery" tab on the top and insert your SD card to the computer with a reader.
- After that, please tick your SD card and click the "Next" icon on the interface.
Step 3: Recover Video Files from SD Card
- The software will quickly scan out the SD card files and you can see them on the page. Now, choosing the "Videos" options, you can view the deleted and existing videos from the SD card on the computer.
- Please select your desired videos on it and tap on the "Recover" button to start the video recovery process. After minutes, your deleted videos will be recovered.
Desire a Samsung SD card recovery tool? Luckily, this post will tell you the practical tips about it, let's check it out.
How can you copy your videos from one Android phone to another? Do you have any easy methods? If no, this guide will give you a hand.
Maybe you had backed up the videos before it lost, in this way, you can use the Android backup software - Samsung Messages Backup, to restore the deleted videos from the backup to the SD card. Furthermore, you needn't remove the SD from your Android device, because it can restore the videos to it without trouble.
Step 1: Download the Backup Software
To start with, please download and install the backup software on the computer. Then launch it to choose the "Android Assistant" module.
Step 2: Connect Android Phone with the SD Card to the Computer
Next, please make your Android phone inserted the SD card connected to the computer with a USB cable, and enable USB debugging mode on the phone. The program will recognize your phone and SD card in no time.
Step 3: Restore Videos from Computer to SD Card
Once connected, please choose the "Videos" option on the interface and tap on the "Add" icon on the upper. Then you can select the backup videos on the computer and import them to your SD card of the Android phone.
Further reading: To efficiently send videos from iPhone to Android, 6 useful solutions are here for your choice.
Some people are used to backing up their videos and other files on cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. If you are in the same case, you can retrieve the deleted videos from SD card via the cloud servers. For instance, Google Drive will keep your deleted files within 60 days, so you can regain the deleted videos from its trash folder.
Step 1: Reinstall Google Drive
If you uninstalled Google Drive, please reinstall it on your Android phone where you have plugged in the SD card.
Step 2: Sign In
Then please sign in with your Google account that backed up your videos.
Step 3: Restore Deleted Videos from SD Card
Now, tap on the "Menu" icon to choose the "Trash" option on the screen. After entering, you will see the deleted files. You need to find your deleted videos in it, and then select it to tap on the "Restore" icon. It will be retrieved on your Android device.
All the tips about how to recover deleted videos from SD card are displayed above for you. It is believed that you can do video recovery from the SD card with these useful approaches, especially with the help of this powerful video recovery program - Samsung Data Recovery, which can scan out the deleted files on your SD card without root and recover them effortlessly.
Great Guide - How to Transfer Videos from Android to Mac in 6 Methods
Ultimate Recovery: Recover Deleted Videos on Android Device Efficiently
The Best Way of SD Card Recovery for Android (Recommended)
How to Recover Deleted Photos from SD Card on Android Phone with or without Backup? (2020 Updated)
4 Effective Ways to Back Up SD Card on Android [Best Guide]
Huawei Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Files on Huawei [Top 3 Ways]
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.