More and more people have Android phones and MacBooks and they need to transfer videos and other files from Android to Mac in many situations. For example, people need to release the storage on Android devices or have to cope with the videos on the Mac, etc. The vivid videos make us learn something easily, but how to transfer videos from Android to Mac efficiently? This is a real problem for us. Fortunately, with the technology developed, we have found 6 powerful solutions to transfer video from Android to Mac in minutes. All the tips are in this article. Get it and you won't regret.
Tips: Why do not MacBook support Android Phones? As many people know, MacBook OS is different from Android OS. MacBook OS isn't like Windows OS since MacBook OS supports FAT32 and VFAT file systems but not MTP mode by default. So when the Android device connects to MacBook, we can't scan and edit the files on MacBook.
Since we can't transfer videos from Android to Mac directly, we need to make use of a kind of practical tool to finish the aim. Android to Mac Transfer - Samsung Messages Backup of Mac version is a stable and fast video transfer assistant to help you transfer videos from Android to Mac. Besides, it also supports to transfer contacts, call logs, messages, music, photos, apps and so on from Android to Mac and vice versa.
- Support to transfer batches of large videos from Android to MacBook in 1 click.
- Preview and select Android files on Mac before the transfer.
- Transfer files from Android to Mac and vice versa, like photos, music, books, apps, SMS, contacts and so on.
- Add contacts and edit the information of contacts like address, number, email and more on the Mac easily.
- Restore the files you backed up on the Mac to the Android phone in 1 click.
- Support to connect Android devices to Mac via a USB cable and Wi-Fi.
More importantly, Android to Mac Transfer supports a lot of brands and versions of Android which is Android 2.0 above, like Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 10+/10/9+/9/8/7/6, Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium/XZ1/XZ5/XZs/XZp, HTC U12+/U11+/U11/10, Xiaomi, Huawei, OPPO, Motorola and so on. And it is compatible with Mac OS X v10.9 or later as well.
Download Android to Mac Transfer free.
When the videos take up all the storage space on your Android phone, you would like to transfer them to the MacBook. However, to transfer the big videos from Android to Mac is difficult, how to transfer videos from Android phone to Mac quickly? Take is easy. Android to Mac Transfer will help you transfer batches of videos from Android to Mac in 1 click, which is recommended strongly. Let's see together.
Step 1. Download and Install Android to Mac Transfer
First of all, you need to download the Android to Mac Transfer app on the Mac and install it. After that, run the app on the Mac.
Step 2. Connect Android phone to Mac
Next, please connect your Android device to the MacBook via a USB cable. Immediately, Android to Mac Transfer will detect your Android device in seconds. Enable USB debugging on the Android phone.
(Notice: If you don't have a USB cable, you can also make a connection between Android device and Mac with Wi-Fi. Click the "Connect via WIFI" icon on the top right and follow the hint on the interface.)
Step 3. Transfer Videos from Android to Mac in 1 Click
- After connecting, you will get the primary interface and go to the "Super Toolkit" tab on the top menu.
- Click the "Backup" option and you will see a pop-up window on the interface. Please tick off the checkbox of the "Videos" categories on the list. Tap on the "Back Up" button at the bottom right. Soon, the videos will be transferred to the Mac entirely.
Tips: Now we can transfer videos from Android to Mac easily, but how to transfer videos from Android to PC of Windows OS fast? Actually, in this case, you need the Win version of the Android to Mac Transfer.
Probably, you don't want to transfer all the videos from Android to Mac. However, can you transfer videos from Android to Mac selectively? Of course you can. With Android to Mac Transfer, you can scan browse the videos files on the Mac clearly, and then you can select the videos you desired to transfer. Follow the steps and you will find it easy.
Step 1. Link Android to Mac
At the beginning, when installing Android to Mac Transfer on the Mac, link your Android phone to the Mac with a USB cable, please. The app will check your phone in a short time. Remember to enable USB debugging mode on your Android device.
Step 2. Browse and Select the Videos on the Mac
- Linking successfully, you will get the panel on the left. Please tap on the "Videos" category on the panel, the videos from your Android phone will appear on the right.
- You can select the videos which you plan to transfer by ticking off the checkbox beside every video.
Step 3. Transfer Video from Android to Mac
After that, click the "Export" icon on the top menu and choose a location to save. Then the app will start to transfer selected videos to the Mac.
Maybe you like: Actually, call logs are important in our lives, but it is common that we deleted or lost the needed call logs by chance, so how to recover deleted call logs on the Android device?
Android File Transfer is an official app to help users transfer files from Android phone to the MacBook in ease. With the Android File Transfer, you can view your Android folders on Mac and copy and paste them to the Mac. But if you need to transfer too many videos, the transferring process will be much slower.
Step 1. Install Android File Transfer
On your MacBook, you are required to download and install Android File Transfer from the website. Launch it on the Mac.
Step 2. Connect Android Device to Mac
Take out your Android USB cable and connect your Android device to Mac with it. Please enable the USB debugging on the Android device.
Step 3. Detect Android Phone and Scan the Videos
- Android File Transfer will detect your Android phone. Grant it to access your phone to click the "Allow" on the phone. Then you will see the folders are showing up on the Mac.
- Navigate to your video folder, select the videos you would like to transfer.
Step 4. Manually Copy and Paste the Videos
When you selected the video files, highlight them to copy and paste to a folder that you want to save. If the videos are large and too many, the transferring process will last longer.
You might also like: Need to move your music files from your Mac to Android? You'd better learn how to transfer music from Mac to Android device.
When you are in an environment with Wi-Fi, you can choose Google Drive as your access to transfer videos from Android to Mac. Because transferring videos will cost plenty of Internet data, you'd better transfer videos with Wi-Fi when you use Google Drive. Additionally, you will get 15 GB free space when you sign up your Google account at the outset, so your videos can't be over 15 GB totally.
Step 1. Launch Google Drive
Above all, please launch Google Drive on your Android phone with your Google account. If you haven't installed Google Drive, please download it on the Android phone in advance.
Step 2. Select Videos to Upload
- Then you need to upload your Android videos to Google Drive. Please tap on the "Plus" icon and choose the "Upload" options. You will see many files on the interface.
- Next, go to the "Menu" icon like three-line on the top left corner, you will get the "Videos" category on the panel. Click it to select your videos. Once done, tap on the "Done" button on the top right.
Step 3. Sign in Google Drive to Download on the Mac
- When you uploaded the videos to Google Drive on the Android phone, please open your browser on the computer to sign in your Google Drive with the same account.
- Click the "Recent" option on the left and you will see the videos you uploaded just now. Touch it and right-click, and then choose the "Download" option on the pop-up list.
- Select a location on the Mac to save your videos. The videos will be downloaded from Google Drive to your computer after several minutes.
You may need: If your Google Drive free space is run out, how to backup Android to Mac?
HandShaker is a useful app to help you manage your Android phone on the Mac effortlessly. It improved in the transferring speed, so users can transfer files from Android to Mac faster. In addition, you may also manage the external SD card from HandShaker. However, it is possible that you see many ads on it.
Step 1. Download HandShaker on Mac
Please download HandShaker on your Mac and install it. Once done, open the app.
Step 2. Make a Connection between Android and Mac
When launching the app, you need to make a connection between the Android phone and Mac via a USB cable. Please unlock your phone and enable the USB debugging on it. HandShaker will detect your Android device automatically.
Step 3. Transfer Videos from Android to Mac
- Immediately, the app will display your contents in different categories on the interface. Please click the "Videos" tab on the left panel. You can scan your videos of the Android phone on the right side.
- Then you can choose the videos and tap on the "Export" button on the top right. HandShaker will transfer the selected videos from Android to Mac.
Check if you need: Dislike the so many ads on the third-party software when you transfer photos from Android to iPhone? You will find the answer to it!
It is believed that SD cards as an extension on the Android phone make our storage space larger. In general, SD cards can be removed from Android devices, so it is a helper for users to transfer videos from Android to Mac. Check out the guide below, please.
Step 1. Move Videos from Android Phone to SD Card
To start with, you need to move the videos from your Android device to your SD card which inserted on the mobile phone.
Step 2. Remove SD Card to Plug into Mac
Once moved, please remove your SD card from the Android phone and then plug it into the built-in SD card slot on the Mac. If yours doesn't, you can insert the SD card to a card reader and insert the reader to the Mac.
Step 3. Navigate to Video Folder
- On the Mac, tap on the "Photos" app at the bottom menu of the desktop. Look at the sidebar on the left, you can find your SD card's name under the "Devices" heading and tap on it, please.
- On the SD card, navigate to your videos' folder and enter it. When all the videos appear on the screen, you may select the videos you want to transfer.
Step 4. Transfer Needed Videos from SD Card to Mac
- If you need to transfer all the videos to Mac, click the "Import All New Items" at the upper right side. If you need to import the selected videos, tap on the "Import 1 Selected" at the upper right side.
- The video transferring process will start and end after a while.
Further reading: Sometimes perhaps you deleted the memorable videos on the Android phone accidentally? Could you retrieve deleted videos from Android without difficulty?
As the default transfer tool, Bluetooth is a convenient method to transfer videos from Android phone to Mac wirelessly, although it is much slower than Android to Mac Transfer. If you need to transfer a lot of videos by Bluetooth, you'd better fill with patience.
Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth
- Firstly, switch on the Bluetooth on your Android device. Go to the "Settings" to open the "Bluetooth".
- On the Mac, go to System Preference and find Bluetooth in it. Click it and then identify "Bluetooth: On". If not, click the "Turn Bluetooth On" button to turn it on.
Step 2. Pair the Code with Bluetooth
- On the Mac, your Android device will be detected and listed on the screen. Please click on the "Pair" beside your Android device. Then there will be a code on the pop-up page.
- On the Android phone, tap on the Mac on the list and input the same code. Your Mac and Android phone will match each other.
Step 4. Set your Bluetooth on Mac
- After pairing, go to System Preference and the Sharing, tick off the box for the On next to the "Bluetooth Sharing".
- Besides, you can set the receiving location on the Mac on the "Folder for accepted items", and choose the "Accept and Save" on the "When receiving items".
Step 5. Transfer the Videos from Android to Mac via Bluetooth
Now, please get to the videos on the Android phone, click the "Share" icon and choose the "Bluetooth" option, and then the videos will be transferred to the MacBook.
To transfer videos from Android to Mac becomes an effortless thing after reading this article, since we have offered 6 effective solutions above. Users can select one of them optionally. And you will find Android to Mac Transfer - Samsung Messages Backup is the best tool. You can manage your sorts of files from the Android device on the Mac with it breezily. Try it and you will be satisfied. Finally, welcome to write down your suggestions on the reviews part.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.