LG phone is popular with many people increasingly in the current society. Its highly technical camera with an extra-wide angle. Therefore, people love to use the camera to take photos of reserving the valuable memory. However, for many reasons, it is possible to lose the vivid photos on LG phone. If you want to retrieve them, here are 3 methods on how to recover deleted photos from LG phone for you. Have a try and it will solve your problem.
Deleted your precious photos from LG phone by accident? It is a piece of cake if you have LG Photo Recovery - Samsung Data Recovery. With the LG Photo Recovery app, you can retrieve deleted photos on LG phone breezily. In addition, you can recover deleted contacts, call logs, text messages, documents, and so on as well. Besides, you need to leave your LG phone and turn off the WiFi and data network at first. It will protect your deleted photos from overwritten.
- Retrieve deleted pictures from LG phone in simple steps.
- Recover deleted call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents and more on LG phone.
- Support to backup LG phone to the computer.
- You can recover the SD card which you insert on the LG phone without root, including images, books, and many other files.
- Contain quick scan and deep scan, so you can choose one to recover.
- Widely work with lots of LG phones, such as LG G9/G8s/G7/G6/G5, LG V60/V50/V30, LG Q7, LG K50S, and so on. And the LG Photo Recovery supports plenty of Android phones, like Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8, Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, ZTE, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, Motorola, etc.
You can download the LG Photo Recovery for free below.
This part will tell you how to retrieve deleted photos on LG phone's internal storage. Although you delete your vivid pictures from your LG phone, this LG Photo Recovery can recover the deleted photos which you want easily. And you can have a selection on the computer.
Step 1: Download LG Photo Recovery
Firstly, please download this LG Photo Recovery on the computer, and then double-click to install the app. Once done, enter the app.
Step 2: Make a Connection between LG Phone and PC
Then click the "Android Recovery" module for entry. And make a connection between your LG phone and computer with a USB cable. Enable USB debugging on the LG phone and the app will detect your phone soon.
Step 3: Choose the Scanning Models and Recover Deleted Pictures
- Under the "Android Data Recovery" tab, you can see all kinds of data types on the page, and you need to click the "Next" icon.
- Next, you can choose the "Quick Scan" or "Deep Scan" in accordance with your real requirements. If you want to recover all the deleted photos, you'd better click the "Deep Scan".
- Now, root your LG phone and click the "Photos" category. The deleted photos is in red. Tick off the checkboxes and tap on the "Recover" icon at the bottom. The app will start to recover the deleted photos on the LG phone.
Except for photos, call logs is another important data that people often delete by mistakes. How to recover deleted call logs conveniently? There are 3 effective ways as well.
If needed, you can click this post to fix the problem of LG Bridge not connecting.
Perhaps you are used to storing the photos on the LG SD card. Could you recover deleted pictures from LG phone SD card? Believe or not, you can make it with LG Photo Recovery app without root. That is, this software can not only recover deleted pictures from the internal storage of LG phone, but also from external storage of LG phone.
Step 1: Run the LG Photo Recovery
When you install the LG Photo Recovery app on the computer, please run it at first. Then select the "SD Card Recovery" tab on the interface.
Step 2: Insert LG SD Card
After that, you can insert your LG SD card into the computer with a reader. The app will check your SD card quickly.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Pictures from LG SD Card
- At last, tap on the "Next" button and you can see the "Photos" option on the left. Hit on it and the deleted photos from the SD card will appear on the right side.
- You can select the deleted photos you want by ticking, and then click the "Recover" icon. You can get back the deleted photos from the LG SD card sooner or later.
Maybe you like:
No matter how many documents you have deleted on your LG phone and SD card, the professional application will recover deleted documents from LG phone without any trouble.
Looking for an effective tool for LG to iPhone transfer? If so, you can click this link. It will tell you 6 transfer ways.
Some people might have a question, could I recover deleted photos from my LG phone Gallery? The answer is yes but it has limitations. Generally speaking, if you deleted the photos from LG phone over 7 days, you won't recover the deleted from LG phone gallery.
Step 1: Go to Gallery App
On the LG phone, please click the gallery app, and click the "Menu" icon. You can see the "Trash" option on the list.
Step 2: Select the Deleted Photos
Then click the "Trash" button and you can get the deleted photos on the screen. Tap on the picture and click the "Restore" icon at the bottom. The deleted pictures will be restored to your LG gallery.
Step 3: Restore LG Album
If you need to restore the whole album, please tap on the "Restore" icon on the top of the interface. And all the deleted photos in the trash will be restored.
Tips: Where is the recycle bin on my LG phone?
As mentioned above, the recycle bin on your LG phone is the trash in the "Gallery" app. Open the gallery app and click the menu, you can find the "Trash" option.
Do you plan to copy your photos from a Mac computer to an Android phone? Why not browse this article to get useful solutions?
How do I recover lost data from OnePlus One? Honestly, this guide help me out.
Part of people like reserve photos on the Google Photos, if you are one of them, this part will teach you how to recover photos from Google Photos with the overall steps. It is similar to LG gallery. But if you deleted the photos which are in the trash, you deleted them forever.
Step 1: Run Google Photos and Sign in
On your LG phone, click Google Photos app. Sign in with your Google account.
Step 2: Find the Trash
When entering Google Photos, tap on the "Menu" icon on the top left. Then choose the "Trash" option on the left list.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
In the "Trash" bin, you can see the deleted photos. Then make a selection on the deleted pictures and tap on the "Restore" icon. The deleted photos will be recovered to your LG phone.
After learning the LG photo recover skills in this article, you needn't annoy with the deleted photos. These 3 methods can work out how to recover deleted photos from LG phone conveniently. What's more, LG Photo Recovery - Samsung Data Recovery, can find and recover almost all the deleted photos from your LG phone. Thanks for reading and leave your suggestions.
[Incredibly Easy] Recover Deleted Photos on Android with 3 Effective Methods
How to Transfer Photos from LG Phone to Computer? [5 Simple Ways]
How to Download Apps on LG Phone in An Easy Way?
Deleted Folder Recovery - How to Recover Deleted Folder on Android?
How to Recover Android Data without Root?
LG Backup & Restore - How to Backup & Restore My LG Device in 2022?
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.