So you have ordered an iPhone 12 after waiting for a long time this year. Updating from your old Huawei phone to a new iPhone 12 is cheering, when it comes to 5G technology and improved battery life - the most concerning issues for all iPhone users. However, the biggest problem ahead of us is how to transfer from Huawei to iPhone, after all, they are two totally different operating systems.
Don't worry. You will be able to transfer data from Huawei to the iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/12/SE/XR without hassle after reading this article.
Samsung Data Transfer is a professional Huawei to iPhone transfer app, which enables you to transfer contacts and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro+/Nova 7/Nova 7 Pro/Nova 7 SE to iPhone 12/SE (2nd generation)/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X and earlier models. Actually, it supports almost all Android phones, iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Thus, you can freely sync data from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android devices.
It is noteworthy that Samsung Data Transfer is completely safe, read-only, easy to operate, widely compatible and fast. If you plan to transfer the whole folder from Huawei to iPhone in one click, I strongly recommend you to this app.
How do I transfer data from Huawei to the iPhone 11?
1. Install and launch Samsung Data Transfer on your computer. Then enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect your Huawei and iPhone to the computer with USB cables. Next, tap Transfer files (MTP) on your Huawei phone and hit Trust on your iPhone as prompted if you are asked. Make sure that the Huawei phone is in the source phone's position, if not, click Flip on this program to change their positions. After a successful connection, you will see Connected in each phone's position.
3. Huawei transfer to iPhone. Click Contacts from the table and hit the Start Copy option below.
See also: These 2 effective ways can help you transfer files between Huawei and computer without trouble.
Google cloud is one of the biggest cloud storage that is available on Android, iOS devices, computers, and other devices. If you have a Google account, you can sync Huawei data to the iPhone with the same Google account.
How to transfer data from Huawei to iPhone SE?
1. On your Huawei phone, head over to Settings > Accounts > Google > Enable the files you want to transfer > Tap Sync Now to upload files to Google account.
2. Open Settings on your iPhone > Tap Passwords & Accounts > Sign in with the same Google account > Turn on the switch next to the files that you want to synchronize data from Google to iPhone.
Bonus: Wonder how to back up Huawei in 1 click? You may have a look at this post. It has 4 efficient backup ways.
Well, some people may ask "How do I AirDrop from Huawei to iPhone?" Unfortunately, you cannot transfer from Huawei to the iPhone using AirDrop directly, because AirDrop is the built-in feature of iOS devices and does not support the Android phone. But you can use the Move to iOS app to automatically transfer mail, contacts, calendars, photos, videos, music, and other files to iPhone. If you cannot use this app, you can move the content with the other two ways.
Before you start, make sure whether your devices are supported by this app. Note that Move to iOS supports Android 4.0 or later and iPhone 5 or later models with iOS 9 and above versions.
How to transfer photos from Huawei to iPhone with Move to iOS? Just follow these steps:
1. Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices. Next, install Move to iOS on your Huawei phone and open it, tap Continue > Agree > Next. Then, set up your new iPhone until you reach Apps & Data screen.
2. Pair the two devices. Click Move Data on Huawei phone > Continue. After your iPhone displays a ten-digit or six-digit code on the screen, enter the code on your Huawei phone to establish a secure connection between the two devices.
3. Transfer photos from Huawei to iPhone. Choose Photos and tap Next on a Huawei phone. This will begin the transfer process. Once done, hit Continue on your iPhone to put an end to the migration.
Notes: This method is only available when you set up a new iPhone. Besides, the app may not be compatible with some devices.
That's all about Huawei transfer to iPhone. As you can see, the Huawei to iPhone transfer app - Samsung Data Transfer migrates data between Huawei and iPhone in one click and use advanced encryption technology to protect your data from disclosure, while Move to iOS or Google sync may not transfer all files or work well. Therefore, you know how to choose.
If you find this article helpful, share it to help more needed people.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.