With the larger and larger internal storage on Android devices, we like to take videos to record some memorable moments. That's why we have so many videos on Android phones. However, we will also lose these precious videos because of lots of accidents, such as system errors, memory card damage, and more, especially when we haven't backed up the data.
In this case, we always want to get the best video recovery app for Android to get the videos back as soon as possible. So if you wonder which is the best Android video recovery tool, please browse this article, which has concluded 9 recovery applications.
Want a comprehensive video recovery app for Android? If so, you can use the Samsung Data Recovery software. It can recover deleted videos from Android internal storage and external storage without a hitch. Of course, it supports plenty of Android devices that run Android OS 4.0 and upper, including Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10, Huawei Mate 40/Mate 30/Mate 20, Vivo iQOO 7/iQOO U1x/iQOO 5 5G, OnePlus 9 Pro/9/Nord N10 5G/Nord 100, Sony, Google, etc.
- Effectively recover deleted videos for Android.
- Fast recover deleted contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, documents, and so on.
- Support you to recover deleted videos, pictures, books, music, and more from Android SD cards without root.
- Allow you to freely preview and select files on the interface.
- Enable you to back up existing and deleting files from Android to your computer.
Download the Android data recovery program for free below.
- Help you efficiently back up your Android data on the computer.
- Recover videos and other files from SD card without root.
- The Deep Scanning mode can find more deleted files from Android mobile devices.
- The read-only mode can keep your information from leakage.
- If you want to recover videos from internal storage, it will require you to root your device.
Step 1. Launch the Desktop App
Please download, install, and launch this desktop app on your computer.
Step 2. Select Data Types
Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable, and follow the prompt to enable the USB debugging feature on the phone. Then tick off the "Video" category, and click the "Next" icon.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Videos for Android
Next, select a scanning mode and tap the "Continue" icon. Then choose the "Videos" option on the left panel. Finally, please select the videos you want on the interface, and click the "Recover" button to save them to your computer.
Bonus: In these ways, you can also recover lost videos from your Samsung device without difficulty.
What is the best video recovery app for Android? Maybe Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery will meet your needs. It can recover multiple data types on Android, including videos, SMS, songs, WhatsApp files, and the like. Besides, it can recover data for Android due to improper handling, system crashing, rooting errors, etc.
- Recover lost videos and other Android files from Android devices.
- Scan your Android files and display them on the interface.
- Allow you to transfer existing videos to your PC without effort.
- It is easy to operate this software.
- Detect Android devices fast.
- It is difficult to recover videos with original quality.
- Sometimes fail to recognize rooted devices.
Read also: Want to retrieve contacts from your SIM card? Here are 3 methods for your reference.
iMobie PhoneRescue is also a practical video recovery app for Android. It can breezily get your deleted videos back from your Android phones/tablets to your computer. And it can work for many brands of Android devices, so that you can use it to recover videos without worry.
- Dig out your lost videos and other Android files from the depth.
- Offer you two scanning modes: Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
- Automatically save your recovered videos to the default folder.
- Help you root your phone when you choose the Deep Scan.
- There is a detailed root guide for your reference.
- Allow you to recover data via Quick Scan mode without root.
- Cannot find the lost videos via the Quick Mode in many cases.
Further reading: Can you fast transfer videos from Android to a PC? If you want, you can make it via these powerful methods.
Dr.Fone Data Recovery (Android), helpful Android mobile video recovery software, can recover videos and other media files with a high success rate. Furthermore, it can extract data from broken Samsung phones with black screens. Thus, you can get your videos back from your damaged Samsung smartphone, although it has no response.
- Support recovering multiple Android file types.
- The interface is brief and modern.
- Help you recover data no matter how you lost it, like water damage, forgotten passwords, etc.
- Recover many files that you deleted a long time ago.
- Allow you to recover data from broken Samsung phones.
- Cannot find the lost files on the devices without root.
- There is no root guide on the interface.
The next Android mobile video recovery software is EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. It enables you to seamlessly recover your lost Android files. With 3 steps, you can find your deleted files from your Android phone. Amazingly, you can recover files directly with the mobile version.
- Find your lost videos, photos, and other media files on the Android device.
- Allow you to recover data without a computer.
- Automatically detect if your device is rooted or not.
- Support you preview files on the phone screen before recovery.
- Directly complete the recovery on Android
- More time-saving and convenient on recovery.
- Have PC version for download.
- Hardly recover the deleted videos and other files on the unrooted Android devices.
- Fail to work for smartphones that run Android 11.
You might like: Planning to switch iOS to Android? In this case, you might need to move videos from an iPhone to Android. Let's check it out.
Recuva, different from the recovery program mentioned above. It is good at recovering lost files from Windows computers, digital camera cards, and MP3 players. So, can it recover deleted videos on Android? After testing it, we found that it can detect connected Android devices on the computer. Thus, it is also a free video recovery tool for Android.
- Effectively help you recover the deleted files from the recycle bin, PC, and other locations.
- Scan hard drives deeply to find more lost files.
- Delete your files securely and thoroughly.
- There is a free version for download.
- The pro version has a few practical features, such as premium support, automatic updates, and more.
- Recover data on a crashed computer.
- The interface is not user-friendly enough.
- The free version often fails to recognize your Android device as a hard drive on the computer.
Have you heard of Dumpster? It is a free Android video recovery application, and you can download it from Google Play. In addition to videos, it can recover deleted photos from your Android phone and SD card. Please remember that it can breezily find your recently deleted videos.
- Easily recover deleted photos and videos on Android.
- No need to connect your phone to a network.
- Back up videos and pictures to the cloud storage.
- Offer custom themes and designs to you.
- Have beautiful interfaces.
- Restore deleted videos from backup without a hitch.
- There are many ads when you use the app.
- In some cases, it can only find the thumbnails.
See also: This is a full guide to help you transmit videos from Android to Mac. If needed, please click the link.
Undeleter is an awesome Android video recovery app, although its designs are not perfect enough. With it, you can get 3 kinds of videos back without backup, including MP4, AVI, and MKV. Also, you can use it to recover your deleted images, audios, documents, and the like.
- Efficiently scan and recover deleted files from Android memory cards and internal storage.
- Support many common file types, including BMP, MP3, PNG, JPG, PDF, AMR, SXD, and more.
- Recover data in the form of HTML for Viber and WhatsApp.
- The Deep Scan features can find more deleted Android files.
- Help you recover videos and other data on Android for free.
- Only scan app caches for pictures if you don't root your Android device.
- There are some rewarded video ads on the application.
- It is time-consuming to recover videos using the Deep Scan mode.
Check if you need: What if you intend to import videos from a computer to an Android device? Do you want to complete the transfer seamlessly? If yes, please visit this webpage.
Are you searching for an Android app to recover deleted videos? The Deleted Video Recovery app can satisfy you. This app can restore deleted videos from mobile phone storage. As the name suggests, it cannot recover other Android files. Also, it is a very small application, so that it will not take too much space on your Android device.
- Specialize in Android video recovery.
- Brief UI and straightforward to use.
- Display all videos on the screen, including deleted and existing ones.
- Effectively recover deleted videos without backup.
- Allow you to recover your videos within 3 steps.
- Do not sort videos by size or date, so you need to find the video you want one by one.
- Cannot restore deleted videos from an inserted SD card.
- There are too many ads on the app.
So, you can now select a video file recovery app for Android easier than before, because the previous parts have listed the features, advantages, and disadvantages of these 9 tools. Furthermore, Samsung Data Recovery is a comprehensive program, recovering deleted videos, contacts, photos, and more files on Android, and no ads on the interface. So, believe it or not, it is worth a try.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.