Chasing the latest iPhone is a hit currently among the young. No matter how fast you switch the iPhone, you will need your old data forever, especially there are so many messages on your WhatsApp. So, how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone easily? Don't worry. This article will give you the answer in the following.
This WhatsApp Transfer software is good at moving WhatsApp to a new iPhone, so you can use it to move WhatsApp to the new iPhone effortlessly. Additionally, it supports to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone/iPad to Android, from Android to iPhone/iPad and from Android to Android. What's more, it can back up LINE/Kik/Viber/WeChat on iOS devices.
1. Transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone breezily, including attachments.
2. Freely select the WhatsApp messages before transferring on the interface.
3. Safe transferring process without losing any data.
4. Besides WhatsApp, it supports to back up multiple popular social communication apps on the iOS devices, like WeChat, LINE, Viber, and Kik.
5. Compatible with iOS 13, iOS 12, iOS 11, and former, as well as Android 2.0 and later, including iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/X/XR/8/7/SE/6, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8, Sony, HTC, Huawei, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Google, Motorola, and more.
Download the WhatsApp Transfer for free below.
Step 1: Download and Install
Get started to download and install this WhatsApp transfer program on your computer. Once done, please launch the software and select the "Restore Social App" and the "Transfer WhatsApp messages" tabs.
Step 2: Connect Both iPhones
Then connect both iPhones to the computer with USB cables. The software will detect your iPhones quickly.
Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to iPhone
After connecting, you tap on the "Transfer" button and click the "Yes" to start the transfer. As the process is completed, you can disconnect your iOS devices and check the WhatsApp messages on the new iPhone.
How do I transfer my text messages from Android to Android? Using these 4 easy ways, you can finish your messages transfer without hassle.
Want to repair the stuck transferring issue on an iOS device? Browse this guide.
Using your iCloud account, you can transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone. Although it can't help you back up and restore the WhatsApp history in 1 click, it is exactly effective to migrate your WhatsApp messages. Anyway, using iCloud backup will overwrite the existing data on the target device, so you need to think it over.
Step 1: Back Up WhatsApp Messages to iCloud
On your old iPhone, go to the WhatsApp app, and click the "Chats" >"Chat Backup" options. Then hit on the "Back Up Now" icon. Your chats history of WhatsApp will be backed up to your iCloud soon.
Step 2: Log in to WhatsApp on New iPhone
Next, download and install the WhatsApp app on your new iPhone. Then you can log out your WhatsApp on the old iPhone and log in on the new iPhone. And you need to confirm that you sign in with the same iCloud account on the new iOS device.
Step 3: Restore WhatsApp Data to New iPhone
After setting up the WhatsApp on the new iPhone with the same phone number, you can tap on the "Restore Chat History" icon. The app will restore your backup WhatsApp data to the new iPhone.
Read also: Music is necessary in daily life. When you switch your old iPhone to a new Android phone, you want to enjoy the music as well. These 5 ways on how to transfer music from iPhone to Android are for your inference.
If you don't want to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud, you can also choose email to convert your WhatsApp messages. Using email is convenient to transfer several conversations of WhatsApp, but as you plan to move lots of WhatsApp conversations, it won't be helpful, because you need to operate every step manually which is time-consuming.
Step 1: Enter WhatsApp on Sending iPhone
On your sending iPhone, please enter the WhatsApp app. Then choose one conversation you want to transfer on the screen.
Step 2: Email Chat
- Then you need to swipe the WhatsApp conversation and click the "More" option. Then tap on the "Email Chat" icon to send the chat by email. Also, you can send the attachments as well, but per email can't over 20 MB.
- Click the "Send" icon, the WhatsApp messages will be sent by email.
Step 3: Check WhatsApp Messages on Target iPhone
On the target iPhone, you can log in to the email account in which you sent WhatsApp data, and then you will see the WhatsApp chat on it.
Further reading: Want to transfer contacts from LG to iPhone without hassle? You will get help with this post.
iTunes is a data transfer program designed for iOS users. If you hope to move WhatsApp to from iPhone to iPhone, iTunes will be helpful. However, you're required to back up entire files on the old iPhone and then restore the backup data to the new iPhone, which will result in losing the existing files on the new iPhone. This is the disadvantage of using iTunes to move WhatsApp data.
Step 1: Install iTunes
Please install the iTunes program on your computer, and run it on the desktop.
Step 2: Back Up WhatsApp Data to Computer
- Then link your old iPhone to the computer with an Apple cable. As the program checks your iPhone, please click the "Summary" tab on the left side.
- In the "Backups" box, you need to choose the "This computer" option to save your backup files on the computer. Then click the "Back Up Now" icon to transfer the data from your old iPhone to the computer which contains your WhatsApp messages.
Step 3: Restore WhatsApp Data to New iPhone
Next, connect the new iPhone to the computer and choose it on the page of iTunes. Selecting the "Summary" tab again, you can tap on the "Restore Backup" button to migrate the WhatsApp data to the new iPhone.
1. Transfer in 1 click;
2. Easily control;
3. Restore the WhatsApp files on new iPhone without losing old data.
1. Fast Transfer;
2. Overwrite the existing data on the target iPhone;
3. Finish the task with the built-in feature on both iPhones.
1. Manually send WhatsApp chats one by one;
2. Check the transferred WhatsApp chats on new iPhone but can't restore them to WhatsApp app.
1. Back up the whole data from source iPhone;
2. Restore the entire backup data to the target iPhone;
3. Lose the old data on the target iOS device.
Now, you have mastered these 4 skills about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone, and it is up to you to choose which one method to move your WhatsApp to the new iPhone. If you want the most efficient solution, you can try the WhatsApp Transfer software which can back up and restore your WhatsApp messages in 1 click.
Advanced Guide: iPhone to Android Transfer Software (Top 5 Applications)
Samsung to iPhone Transfer - How to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone?
How to Delete History on Phone (Android & iPhone Included)
[Fast Transfer] How to Transfer Your Photos from iPhone to Android Effectively?
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android without PC [Methods & Tips]
Android SMS Manager: How to Manage Messages on Android with 3 Practical Methods
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.