iCloud simplifies syncing and managing contacts, notes, calendars, messages, and more on iPhones. Users can access this data on any iDevice by logging in with the same Apple ID. If users get a new iDevice, they can effortlessly transfer contacts by turning on the feature in iCloud.
If you are planning to start using a brand-new iPhone, you might consider creating another Apple ID. But the main concern will be how to transfer contacts from one Apple ID to another. Don't worry, we've got you covered with methods of transferring contacts between Apple IDs. Keep reading to learn more.
You may need to move contact data between Apple IDs on several occasions. Below are some common reasons:
1. When Switching to Another iPhone: You may find yourself switching to another iPhone when you upgrade. When this happens, you must transfer contacts between Apple IDs to access them on the new device.
2. When Sharing Contact With Another Person: You may need to share all your contacts with another person. Transferring contacts between Apple IDs will make sharing the information easier.
3. When Changing Apple IDs: Sometimes, users may need to change their Apple ID for security concerns or other reasons. In such cases, transferring contacts between Apple IDs is necessary.
4. If Your Old iCloud Account Is Full: If your old iCloud account is full, you may need to move contact data between Apple IDs. This will free up much-needed space in the older account and allow you to keep accessing your contacts on the new account.
In this part, we will guide you through the different ways to move contacts data between Apple IDs:
One of the most efficient ways of transferring contact data from an old Apple account to a new one is through a comprehensive data transfer application, like Samsung Data Transfer. This desktop app is compatible with most iPads, iPhones, iPod touch, Android phones, and Android tablets. Thus, it's a piece of cake to sync contacts between iPhones with different Apple IDs.
In addition to contacts, you can copy your books, bookmarks, and calendars between iOS devices. Furthermore, you can use it to complete the data migration between Android and iOS devices with a seamless process. This software is completely clean, with no ads, malware, or user tracking, and your data is protected from any harm or risk during the transfer process.
- Ability to move contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, and books between iOS mobile devices.
- Protect data from any harm or risk during the transfer process.
- Completely clean, without ads, malware, or user tracking.
- Compatible with almost all iOS and Android devices.
- The data transfer process is stable, fast, and reliable.
Download the data transfer software.
Step 1. Start by Installing the Application on Your PC
Download the software onto your computer, and install and launch it to start the transfer process. Then select the "Mobile Transfer" option on the program's interface.
Step 2. Couple the Two iPhones to Your PC Using Lighting Cables
Connect both iOS devices to a computer using USB cables. Hit the "Trust" popup on both devices to establish the connection.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts to New iPhone with Different Apple IDs
- Ensure that your recipient iPhone is marked as the "Destination" device while the sending iPhone is located as the "Source" device. In case it is not, click on the "Flip" button. Next, select the "Contacts" button in the panel's center.
- Finally, hit the "Start Copy" button to begin the transfer process. After that, wait for the transfer process to complete.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to move contacts to a new iCloud account using iCloud:
Step 1: Launch the "Settings" application and navigate to the "iCloud" option.
Step 2: Toggle off the "Contacts" iCloud option, and switch on the "Keep on My iPhone" feature.
Step 3: Sign out of your iCloud account from the iPhone (Source device).
Step 4: Log in to the iPhone using the new Apple ID and sync your contacts by toggling on the "Contacts" iCloud option. Then all the contact info saved on your iPhone will be transferred to the new Apple account/ID.
You can easily exchange contact with another iPhone with a distinct Apple ID using AirDrop. AirDrop allows you to securely send photos, videos, contacts, and any other file supported by Apple devices between iDevices. Follow the steps below if you're looking to transfer important contact information:
Step 1: Navigate to the iPhone's "Control Center" on both devices and turn on the WLAN, Bluetooth, and AirDrop features. Ensure the two iPhones are connected through the AirDrop feature and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Launch the "Contacts" application on the iPhone that is signed in to the old Apple account. Select a contacts you want to transfer to another Apple ID and tap the "Share Contact" button.
Step 3: Opt to share the contacts using the "AirDrop" option, select the iPhone to which you wish to send the contacts data, and tap the "Accept" button when you get a notification.
Maybe you like: How about Move to iOS failing to complete the data transmission? Don't worry. You can follow this guide to fix it.
To move contact data between Apple IDs through the iCloud.com site, you must take additional steps beyond enabling iCloud Contacts. Specifically, it would help if you exported the contacts and then imported them on the iCloud web. Just be sure to check that you have enough iCloud space and follow the below detailed instructions:
Step 1: Navigate to iCloud.com on your PC using a browser and sign in with the Apple ID with the contacts.
Step 2: Hit the "Contacts" button and select all the contacts you wish to transfer to the other Apple account.
Step 3: Tap on the "Export vCard" button with a gear-looking icon to export your contacts from your Apple account to the computer.
Step 4: Log out of the old Apple account and log in using the new Apple account. Click on the "Contacts" button and import the contacts data to your new Apple Account by clicking the "Import vCard" button. All the contacts will now be imported to your new Apple account.
Q1. Which is the easiest way to move contact data between Apple IDs?
The easiest way of transferring contacts between Apple IDs is by using the direct transfer tool - Samsung Data Transfer. It is a reliable, fast, and secure method of transferring contacts between two different Apple IDs.
Q2. Is using Samsung Data Transfer secure?
Yes, using this transfer program is secure and reliable. All information transferred between two Apple IDs is strictly confidential and will is shared with any third-party companies. Additionally, all data transferred through the program is encrypted to ensure the security and privacy of your contacts.
Q3. How long does AirDrop take to move contact data between Apple IDs?
The time it takes to move contact data between Apple IDs using AirDrop varies depending on the amount of data being transferred and the connection speed between the two devices. Generally, transfers take only a few seconds or minutes.
In conclusion, transferring contacts from an old Apple account to a new one can be done using several methods, such as using iCloud, AirDrop, and Samsung Data Transfer. All three methods are secure and easy to use. However, the most efficient method is using Samsung Data Transfer. It is capabile of moving contacts and other iOS data directly between different iOS devices, even though the Apple IDs are not the same.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.