Mobile phones are significant in our daily life. We communicate, work, study, go shopping, make an appointment, or even manage money using our smartphones every day. So, imagine that one day your Android phone was flashed to factory status or stolen without backup, what a terrible thing it is! To keep Android data safe and protect your privacy, it's time to back up Android data regularly. However, facing various Android backup programs in the Android App Market, do you feel dizzy at which one to choose?
Well, this article introduces 9 best Android backup software for PC and you will get a comprehensive understanding of each one after reading through this article.
Samsung Backup and Restore is the best Android backup software for PC that I highly recommend you to use. Actually, it is a pure Android backup software for Windows computer and has just two features - backup and restore. Specifically, it supports to back up and restore overall Android data on computer in one click, like contacts, call logs, SMS, photos, videos, music, apps and documents. Most importantly, it is easy to use, fast and highly secure to the phone data, without collecting or disclosing your data and privacy.
* Android 4.0 and later versions.
* Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (64 & 32 bits).
* Absolutely secure to phone data and protect users' privacy.
* One-click operation.
* Fast scan out all data and back up to computer.
* Easy to connect.
* Wi-Fi or USB cable connection.
* Widely compatible with almost all Android devices and Windows computers.
* Clear and user-friendly interface.
* Support all data types and most file formats, such as APK, CSV, HTML, VCF, BAK, XML, TEXT (TXT), MP3, M4A, WAV, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PEG, MP4, MOV, ePub, PDF,etc.
* 7 * 24hrs technical support.
* Cannot preview data before backup.
Want to find the best free Android backup software for PC? Well, Google Photos can back up unlimited photos and videos for free up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD. Then you can access them on any device or browser that supports visiting Google Photos. In addition, it can bring photos to life by automatically generating movies, animations, panoramas and more effects. Well, it is safe, convenient and easy to use.
* Most Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod devices.
* Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.
* Windows and Mac computer.
* Back up photos and videos for free in original data quality.
* All uploaded photos are accessible from all devices and websites with the Internet connection.
* Provide the free storage by lowering the file quality a little bit.
* Google Pixel users can get access to unlimited cloud storage for the original resolution of photos and videos.
* Bring photos to life with automatically created animations, movies, panoramas and other effects.
* Catch the best pictures on your Android device with its smart automatic albums.
* Google Photos stores images and videos to Google Drive, thus, users need to pay for more Google Drive storage after using up.
* Some users complain that it has deleted the whole album without fixes.
* The latest version removes assistant section as well as other wonderful features.
* It backs up all photos to all Google accounts (both work and personal emails) linked to you.
Samsung Messages Backup is another recommended best Android backup software for PC. It supports to back up and restore all Android data on computer in one click by folders, or selectively back up the desired single file to computer, giving you the full freedom to sync flexibly. Apart from that, it also lets you add, delete or edit contacts, send or reply text messages, install and uninstall apps, export contacts to Outlook, import contacts from Outlook and manage other Android files on computer.
Moreover, various formats and data types are supported, such as user apps, documents, eBooks, audio, videos, photos, call logs, messages, contacts, etc. And this program is also powerful, fast, easy to use and highly secure.
* Android 4.0 or higher versions.
* Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (64 & 32 bits).
* macOS X 10.9 or later.
* Highly secure without collecting and disclosing user data or privacy.
* Automatic scanning.
* Two ways of connection: USB or Wi-Fi.
* Back up all Android data in one click or selectively back up desired files with original data quality.
* Support all data types and various formats.
* Preview data before selective backup.
* Easy to operate.
* Clear and simple UI.
* The interface color is a bit flat.
Migrate is a software to back up Android phone developed by XDA developers. It supports to back up all apps (APK files, app installer, app data and permissions), SMS, contacts, call logs, font scale, ADB state, default keyboard option and screen DPI. However, to use this Android backup program, you need to grant root access on your phone because it requires to flash the new ROM via TWRP recovery mode and root your device with Magisk during the restoration process.
Anyway, this is a free Android phone backup software. If you do not mind to flash and root your device, you can use it to back up and restore Android devices.
* Some Android devices.
* Need to grant various permissions on your Android device.
* Restoration data is always risky.
* The operation is a bit obscure.
* Cannot back up all data from Android device.
Another Android backup to PC software is SyncDroid, which enables you to transfer camera & SD card photos, videos, bookmarks, audio, contacts, SMS and call logs between PC and Android devices. Furthermore, it can edit, manage Android data and download videos from video sharing websites to devices.
* Android 3.0 to 10.0.
* iOS 5 to 14.
* Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64 & 32 bits).
* Videos, wallpapers and ringtones are free to use.
* Intuitive interface.
* Simple to use.
* No support for Windows Explorer but only Android device's native browser.
* Problems occur now and then when installing drivers.
* Cannot back up all Android data.
MOBILedit is a classic Android backup software for PC which automatically backs up the phone content when you connect your Android phone to PC and browse files using this app. After that, you can find the backup files later inside the offline folder. The file types it supports are as below: contacts, call logs, media files, MMS, messages, calendars, etc. What's more, it connects your Android phone to PC via Bluetooth, infrared or USB cable.
* Android, iPhone, iPad, and BlackBerry phone.
* Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64 bits).
* Automatically and selectively back up files when you are browsing data via this app on computer.
* Work with Android, iPhone, BlackBerry phone and Windows computer.
* Cannot migrate all data on Android phone.
* Require the Internet and purchase to use this program.
* Very expensive.
Mobogenie is also a useful Android backup software for PC. It can back up all data from Android phone to PC and restore backups from computer to Android whenever you want. Besides, it is easy to use.
* Android 2.2 or later.
* Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32 & 64 bits).
* Back up pictures, music, apps, contacts, SMS, APK files, etc. from Android phone.
* Available on multiple devices and platforms.
* Good app for 2G/3G network.
* Cannot back up all Android files, like call logs, calendars, playlist information, etc.
* Monetize users via ads inside.
* No portable versions.
The Moborobo is an easy software to back up Android phones on PC as well. The hottest feature of it is to back up messages, call logs, apps, contacts, images, music, and files from Android phone to computer. Besides, it also lets you manage media files and apps, send SMS and make phone calls.
* Some Android & iPhone.
* Windows 10/8/7.
* Easy interface.
* Cannot back up videos, calendar, memos, bookmark and more files.
* Paid Android backup program.
* It stops updating, so it may be incompatible with some Android and Windows versions.
Apart from above best Android backup software for PC, is there any other Android phone backup software for Windows computer? Yes, Mobisynapse is the last software to back up Android phone on PC. As it links to Outlook, you can sync Outlook contacts, messages, calendars, reminders and memos from Android phone to PC.
* Some Android phone and computer.
* Easy to use.
* Not free.
* Cannot back up all Android data, such as music, call logs, videos, photos, etc.
* It may not be compatible with all Android devices and computer versions.
This article introduces 9 Android backup software for PC, have you found the best Android backup software for PC after reading the above details? Well, I strongly recommend you to try Samsung Backup and Restore, which is a pure software to backup all Android data on PC in one click, is easy to use as well as highly secure. And, if you want to selectively back up desired Android data on computer, I also recommend you to use Samsung Messages Backup, which can preview and selectively back up all file types on computer. Of course, it's all up to you.
And, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.