Accidentally dropped your Android phone to the ground and found the screen broken? Then your heart also got broken. What's worse, when you touched the screen, it didn't respond. What a nightmare! However, I have gone through it not long ago. At that time, I crazily searched for how to recover data from the locked Android phone with a broken screen. Luckily, I solved it at last.
If you face the same case and want to rescue files from the locked Android phone with the broken screen, you can follow my suggestions below. They are the practical methods that I have found and used before.
How to recover data from a locked Android phone with a cracked screen? The most direct way is to use this Broken Android Data Extraction software. It can implement the data recovery from the locked Android phone, even if the screen doesn't react. Besides, it can recover data from Android that has encountered the virus attack, black screen, phone frozen, system crash, and more.
- Fast recover data from locked Samsung, such as Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4/3, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, etc.
- Extract data from the locked Android phone, including messages, contacts, WhatsApp, call logs, photos, videos, documents, and more.
- Easily recover data from the SD card on Android.
- Complete the data recovery with simple clicks.
- Use it on Windows 10/8/7/XP without hassle.
Download the Android data extraction program for free below.
Step 1. Install the Recovery Program
Please download and install this software on your Windows computer. Then launch it and connect your cellphone to the computer via a data cable.
Step 2. Choose the Phone Name and Model
- Select the "Broken Android Data Extraction" tab on the left side, and tap the "Broken" Mode. Then click the "Start" icon and select the device name and model.
- Next, agree to the disclaimer and hit the "Confirm" button.
Step 3. Extract Data from the Locked Android Phone
- Follow the on-screen guide to enter the download mode, and click the "Start" icon to fix your phone. Wait for some minutes, and the software will scan your phone data and display them on the interface.
- Select the desired data and tap the "Recover" button to store the data on the computer.
You may like: Want to restore contacts from the broken Android phone? Here are 3 tips you can use.
Do you know ADB, Android Debug Bridge? It is a tool to help you communicate with your Android device. Thus, when you locked your Android phone and break the screen, you can use ADB to get data from the phone. It is more complicated than the previous way. If you are a technophile, it will be a nice approach.
Step 1. Install an ADB Driver
Please choose and download a reliable ADB driver on your computer, and install it directly. By the way, you can find the ADB driver on the browser without difficulty.
Step 2. Type Commands on Your Computer
- Use a USB cable to connect your locked and broken Android phone to the computer. Then hit the "Windows" and "R" keys simultaneously, and enter the "cmd" command. You will get a pop-out window. Next, type the following command:
- After that, reboot your Android phone, and connect it to the computer. Next, the pop-up window will allow you to control your Android phone with the computer.
Step 3. Back Up Data from the Locked Android Phone
Now, you can back up your locked Android phone to Google Drive or other cloud storage space.
Read also: Removed your photos from Galaxy S7 by mistake? You can now learn how to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S7 here. Let's take a look.
In addition to using ADB, there is an easy way to rescue data from the locked Android phone. That is to use a mouse. It sounds amazing, right? Perhaps you haven't connected a mouse to your Android phone, But it can help you control your broken Android phone indeed. However, if you forget the password, you cannot use this method.
Step 1. Connect the Mouse to the Android Phone
Please use a data cable and an OTG adaptor to connect your locked Android phone and the mouse.
Step 2. Unlock Your Android Device
You will see a cursor on the screen. Then use the mouse to control the cursor to unlock your Android phone.
Step 3. Back Up the Locked Android Phone
Once unlocking the phone, please back up the data to the cloud server you like.
Further reading: Want to recover lost videos from Samsung Galaxy? You can use these 4 methods to make it.
If your locked Android phone screen is broken but can react correctly, and you forget the passcode, you can choose this Android Unlock software. It is a professional unlocking program for many Android devices. For most Samsung and LG phones, it can remove the lock without erasing data. It can also remove PINs, fingerprints, passwords, and patterns.
Step 1. Download this Unlocking Program
Download and install it on the computer. Then open it and choose the "Unlock" tab.
Step 2. Select Device Model
Connect your Android phone to the computer via USB, and choose the "Unlock Android Screen" option. Next, please choose your phone's brand, name, and model on the interface.
Step 3. Unlock Android Phone to Back Up Data
- Follow the guide to enter the download mode. Once done, please hit the "Remove Now" button to remove the lock from the Android phone.
- Finally, you can move your Android files to another location you want for backup.
The methods mentioned above are all my valuable experiences. I hope they can give support on how to recover data from the locked Android phone with a broken screen. Undoubtedly, the Android data extraction software is the most efficient approach among all the methods. So, if you want, you can try it.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.