To send a large video from Android to iPhone or to transfer batches of videos from iPhone to Android is not an easy thing. Perhaps you have tried so many ways on how to send video from Android to iPhone 13 but they are not effective. But now, it will not be a pain for you to transfer videos from Android to iPhone and vice versa with these 6 powerful methods in this article. And you can enjoy sending videos from your Android phone to your friends' iPhone.
Between Android phone and iPhone, it is evident that they are not the same operating system, which makes it difficult to transfer video from Android to iPhone. Wait a minute, have you ever used Android to iPhone Transfer? Android to iPhone Transfer can send video from Android to iPhone and vice versa without any trouble. In addition, it can transfer contacts, photos, music and more.
Download Android to iPhone Transfer here.
Step 1. Download and Install
At first, please download and install the Android to iPhone Transfer app on your computer. Then launch the app.
Step 2. Connect Android and iPhone to your PC
Next, you need to connect your Android phone and iPhone to the PC with the respective USB cable. And enable USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 3. Transfer Video from Android to iPhone
- After that, Android to iPhone Transfer will detect and access your Android phone and iPhone quickly. Then you can see them on two sides of the interface.
- Tick off the "Media" option on the middle panel, and click the "Start to copy" icon under the middle panel. Your video will be transferred from Android to iPhone.
- If needed, you can change your Target device and Source device by clicking the "Switch" on the top.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone quickly? It will help you no matter how many photos you have!
It is easy to get back deleted videos from Xiaomi devices. If needed, you can take a look at this tutorial.
Send Anywhere is a helpful app to transfer large videos from Android to iPhone and from iPhone to Android. What's more, you can achieve to transfer photos and more wirelessly. Turn on your data network or connect to WiFi, you can use Send Anywhere directly.
Step 1. Install Send Anywhere
To start with, you need to install Send Anywhere on your Android device and iPhone.
Step 2. Select Video
- Once done, launch the app on both mobile phones. Please grant the app access to your mobile phones. On the Android phone, please click the "Send" icon at the bottom.
- And tap on the "Videos" tab on the top. You will see your videos here. Do a selection of them.
Step 3. Send Video from Android to iPhone
- After selected, please tap on the "Send" icon like an airplane in red on the screen. You will get a passcode and a QR code.
- On your iPhone, open the app and click the "RECEIVE" tab on the upper. Then input the passcode which you got on the Android phone just now and tap on the blue icon for identification.
- The app will start to send your video from Android to iPhone. When finishing, you can save the video on the iPhone if you like.
Maybe you like: It is time to release your phone from sticking with the large videos, but how to transfer video between Samsung phone and computer?
If you want to send video from Android to iPhone, please don't forget Google Photos. You can get 15 GB free space if you are the first time to sign up for a Google account. And you can make use of the space for video transfer. If the videos which you send are over 15 GB, you can choose to upgrade your storage plan.
Step 1. Download Google Photos
Please download Google Photos on your iPhone and Android phone, and then install and run the app on the cellphones.
Step 2. Upload Video to Google Photos
- Next, on your Android phone, please sign in with your Google account on Google Photos. Then tap on the "Menu" icon, you will see the "Settings" on the left.
- Turn on the "Back up & sync" feature. Your videos will be uploaded from Android to Google Photos.
Step 3. Download Video from Google Photos to iPhone
After that, on the iPhone, you need to sign in with the same Google account. You will see your video that uploaded from the Android phone. Download it on the iPhone. Now, you have transferred video from Android to iPhone.
Bonus: When deleting the video on the Android phone by accident, please recover deleted videos from Android as soon as possible.
SHAREit is another useful app to send large videos from Android to iPhone and from iPhone to Android. More conveniently, you can transfer almost all kinds of data between Android and iPhone as long as you like. Besides, you can transfer videos from the mobile phone to the computer as well.
Step 1. Download SHAREit
On your Android phone and iPhone, please download and install the SHAREit. Make sure that your Android phone and iPhone are in the same network.
Step 2. Send Video on Android
Launch SHAREit on both devices, please tap on the "Send" icon on the Android phone and select the video which you would like to transfer. Then tap on the "Send" icon.
Step 3. Receive Video on iPhone
On your iPhone, when entering the app, please tap on the "Receive" option on the interface. Wait for seconds and click the avatar of your Android phone. And you will receive the video which is sent from your Android phone.
Check if you need:
Need to transfer music from iPhone to Samsung phone? The fastest way is here for you.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Sony? I would like to use these 6 effective methods.
It is common to use iTunes for data transfer. You can use iTunes to transfer video from iPhone to Android and from Android to iPhone with the following detailed guide here.
Step 1. Download and Install iTunes on Computer
At first, please download and install iTunes on the computer.
Step 2. Link Android to the PC
Then link your Android phone to the PC with an iPhone USB cable. Once connected, please click the "This PC" and enter your Android phone. Navigate to the target video you want to send and copy it to the folder named "iTunes".
Step 3. Sync Video to iPhone
Once done, tick the "Sync Movies" and you can select your movies below. Finally, tap on the "Apply". The video will be synced from your Android to the iPhone.
Further reading: If you want to transfer video from iPhone to Android, you also need to install iTunes on the PC, then connect the iPhone to the PC via a USB cable. Enter the DCIM folder of your iPhone on the PC and drag & drop it to the desktop. Once done, link your Android phone and copy the video to your Android phone directly.
Move to iOS is a data transfer application developed by Apple. You can use it to transfer video from Android to iPhone smoothly. And you can use it to move your other data from Android to iPhone. Actually, Move to iOS is suitable for the new iPhone because it will erase all the data on the iPhone.
Step 1. Install Move to iOS on Android
Above all, you need to download and install Move to iOS on your Android phone. Then tap on the "Continue" icon.
Step 2. Get Digital Code from iPhone
Open Move to iOS on your iPhone. When you reach the "App & Data" page, please choose the "Move Data from Android" option and you will get a digital code on the iPhone.
Step 3. Send Video from Android to iPhone
- Please import the digital code to the Android phone and the app will ask you what do you want to transfer to iPhone. You need to choose the "Camera Roll" and select your video. Then it will start to send video from Android to iPhone.
- After finished, tap on the "Done" icon on the Android phone.
Tips: Can I send videos via Bluetooth/AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
First, there is no AirDrop app on the Android phone. AirDrop is a built-in app on the iPhone which is used to transfer data from iOS to iOS only. Second, most Android phones and iPhones can't connect Bluetooth with each other because of different OSes. All in all, you can't send videos via Bluetooth or AirDrop from Android to iPhone.
Although you can't use AirDrop to transfer video from Android to iPhone, here are 6 practical methods mentioned above which can help you send video from Android to iPhone and vice versa conveniently. Among them, Android to iPhone Transfer can transfer video between Android and iPhone fastest. You can have a try with it. Welcome to leave your advice on the reviews part.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.