If you are new to iPhone, you may easily forget to transfer data from Android during the setup. But it is OK, because you can move data from Android to iPhone after setup with the following approaches. With them, it will be easy to move your data to the new iPhone. Let's take a look.
Can you swiftly transfer Android to an iPhone after setup? Believe it or not, the answer is yes. This Android to iOS transfer tool - Samsung Data Transfer, can help you smoothly move files to iOS after initial setup, including contacts and documents. Also, it can move files from iOS to Android in simple steps, including photos, videos, contacts, text messages, and more.
- Fast transfer files from Android to an iPhone after setup.
- Help you transfer multiple file types from an iOS device to an Android device.
- Support you to transfer at least 8 types of data between Android devices, like application, contacts, SMS, videos, music, call history, etc.
- You can also transfer contacts, notes, calendars, bookmarks, and books from iOS to iOS.
- Directly select files by category before moving data.
Moreover, it supports iOS 5 or higher, and Android OS 4 or later. So you can use it on iPhone 12 Pro/12/11 Pro/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6, iPod Touch 7/6/5, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Sony Xperia 1 III/Xperia 5 III/Xperia Pro/Xperia 5 II/Xperia 5, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9, Xiaomi, OPPO, OnePlus, Google, Huawei, ZTE, and so on.
Download the Android to iPhone transfer software for free below.
Step 1. Install the Program
After downloading the program, please install and run it on your desktop.
Step 2. Link Mobile Phones to Computer
Use USB cables to link both mobile phones to your computer. Then enable USB debugging mode on Android, and click the "Trust" option on the iPhone. The software will recognize them immediately.
Step 3. Move Data to iPhone
- Select the data types you want to move on the panel, and click the "Start Copy" button to move the data to your iPhone.
- After that, please wait for the transfer to end, and you will successfully move data from Android to the iPhone 8 after setup.
Further reading: How do you one-click to transfer files from Android to Android? Click it, and you can get 6 practical tips.
If you have a Gmail address, can you move data from Android to an iPhone after setup with it? Although it cannot synchronize as many file types as Android to Android transfers, it still can sync contacts, emails, notes, and calendars. By the way, please make sure your smartphones connect to a stable network.
Step 1. Transfer Android Data to Gmail Account
- First of all, please transfer your Android files to your Gmail account. Go to Settings, and click the "Accounts and backup" > "Backup and restore" option.
- Then, enable the "Back up my data" icon, and tap the "Backup account" option to enter your Gmail address and password.
Step 2. Sync Android Data to the Setup iPhone
Open the Settings app on your iPhone, and choose the "Mail" > "Accounts" > "Gmail" > "Add account" option. After inputting the same Gmail account, you can sync the Android data to the iPhone finished the setup.
Read also: This is a detailed guide on how to transfer contacts from an iPhone to an Android device.
"I have set up my new iPhone, but I forgot to move files from my old Android phone. If I still want to import data via Move to iOS, can I transfer data from Android to iPhone later?" So, have you ever encountered such a situation? If yes, please focus on this part. After setting up your iPhone, you are required to erase all the information if you want to use Move to iOS. That means you need to set up your iPhone again.
Step 1. Reset Your iPhone
Launch the Settings app, and click the "General" > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings" icon. If prompted, please confirm that you want to reset your iPhone. Then it will erase all your settings and data.
Step 2. Download Move to iOS
Please download and install Move to iOS on your Android phone, open and set it until you see the "Enter Code" screen.
Step 3. Make a Connection and Copy Data to iPhone
- As you see the "App & Data" screen on the iPhone, please choose the "Move Data from Android" option, and tap the "Continue" icon to get a code for connection. Then enter the code into your Android device.
- Once connected, you can select the desired content on Android, and click the "Next" icon to begin sending the data to your iPhone. As the transfer is over, you can go on to set up your iPhone.
Bonus: How do you fix Move to iOS not working? Sometimes, app bugs, network circumstances, and other issues will cause the app not working. Thus, please check your network connection first, check it the OS is iOS 9 and Android 4 or later, and reinstall the app. In general, these tips will work out the problem. But if the app still fails to move data, you can use an alternative, such as the transfer software in Way 1.
Using SHAREit is another effective way to transfer files from Android to an iPhone after setup. Above all, it supports wireless data transfer. Second, it can transfer multimedia files, like pictures, videos, music, installed apps, and so on. Third, there are many trending music and online vdeos that you can enjoy on the app.
Step 1. Download the App
Please download and install SHAREit on both your mobile phones.
Step 2. Select Files and Prepare to Send
- Launch it on Android, and click the "Send" icon on the top. Then you can select the files you want to move, and tap the "SEND" button.
- Next, please click the "Receive" icon on your iPhone, and it will begin to search for the nearby available device.
Step 3. Connect Devices and Send Data
Once you see the avatar of your device appear on the screen, please tap it for connection (If the devices fail to connect, please try again.). After connection, the app will automatically send the selected data to your iPhone.
Maybe you need: You can also fast copy music from your iPhone to your Android phone.
Have you installed iTunes on your computer? If yes, you are so smart. It is helpful to transfer data from Android to the iPhone after setup. However, you will take twice as long to complete the transfer in this way, since you need to move your Android files to the computer in advance.
Step 1. Copy Android Files to Computer
Please connect your Android phone to the computer via USB, and drag and drop the files you want to a folder or the desktop.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to Computer
After that, connect your iPhone to the computer, and open iTunes. It will fast detect your iOS device.
Step 3. Sync Files to iPhone
Click the category you intend to sync on the left panel, then choose the folder that stored your Android data. Finally, click the "Apply" icon to import the files to your iPhone.
You might like: Want to easily send notes from an iPhone to another? Let's check it out.
Send Anywhere is a fast and easy cross-platform to move files from Android to iOS after setup. It will send your data via Wi-Fi Direct; no mobile data or a Wi-Fi network is required. Conveniently, you can send files to multiple people via a link. Also, you can breezily move your media files to your PC.
Step 1. Run the App and Select Android Content
After installing it on mobile devices, you can select the content you plan to send on your Android device.
Step 2. Connect Two Devices
After selecting files, please click the "SEND" icon, and you will get a 6-digit key on Android. Next, click the "Receive" feature on your iPhone, and enter the key to connect them.
Step 3. Send Android Files to iPhone
Once connected, the app will send your selected files to the iPhone wirelessly.
How easy it is to move data from Android to the iPhone after setup! If you want to transfer data in 1 click, you can choose this seamless transfer software - Samsung Data Transfer. It can help you copy data without losing quality between Android and iOS mobile devices. Let's follow the guide to complete the data transmission.
Copyright © samsung-messages-backup.com All Rights Reserved.